THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 26, 2011

So Long, Goodbye...

You told me to fight for you & i did. You never fought for me.
I thought i knew you, but i guess it's easier to see what we want until we are looking for the truth. I may not always know what i'm doing but i'll try to make things better and when i make a mistake, i'll face it.
I would've given you the world and welcomed you with open arms but you failed the test. And for that, you get nothing. For that, you are nothing.
I thought maybe we meant more to each other. I guess i was wrong.
When i needed you to stand by me, you blew me off, so i don't need you anymore.
I'm sorry but you don't know anything about my pain.
I'm not fragile because i'm a girl. I'm fragile because i'm human.
I'm letting go of the anger. And i'm letting go of you.
I can't wait around forever. Maybe, it's time to move on.
I want to believe in it all again. In music and art, faith and love, and i want to believe that i have made the right choices and that i am on the right path and that there is still time to fix the mistakes i have made. And i guess i want hope.
Let's face it. It's been a long time and we don't really know each other anymore.
You never gave me a real reason, you just walked away.

0 comments: