THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 4, 2011

A letter to you

Dear you,

You came over on October when i started to think i'm sober. I thought we both were so over but i guess i was in a hangover. You told me you're moving on but it's an obvious sign that you still carry on. You're so into her, your world is all about her. I wish i could. I wanna help you out, tell you what it's all about. What i feel, what i need, how's it gonna be. But, you don't seem to understand or maybe you just try to pretend.
I know you love her. Love her like a diamond. Even she doesn't love you, you still foolishly in love with her. Everyone loved her. She is the perfect cuican diamond
She distinguished her beautiful. I am a humble walk with the wind and sand.
I am humble wandering. She pure her flawless. I have ways of the world I complex. She is a priceless diamond and i am worthless sand. She is the diamond I am sand.

0 comments: