THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Memory Lane


This is how the story went..
I met someone by accident. It blew me away. It was in the darkest of my days when you took my sorrow and you took my pain and buried them away. I wish i could lay down beside you when the day is done and wake up to your face against the morning sun. But like everything i've ever known, you disappear one day. So I spend my whole life hiding my heart away.
Drop me off at the parking lot. Put a kiss on top of my head. You watched me wave while i was in a deep grieve. No tears flowing, i hold my pride high. Then you went on home to your skyscrapers that you call home. I cried myself louder in the silence of sheer.
I woke up feeling heavy hearted. I'm going back to where i started. The morning rain and its rhythm. Although I wish that you were here. That same old road that brought me here. Everything will never be the same.

0 comments: