THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Reminisce My Old Flame

You know,i used to be a very simple person before i started to be a complex one. I always thought i had the answer through everything but as time goes by, i've learned that life ain't that easy, life ain't that simple. Life doesn't always come our way. It's way more tough and beyond what we're looking forward. I remember the time when i was 16 on my senior high school. I met a boy called Pete. At that time, i was new at school 'coz i just moved in to the mothertown with my family. Soon, we became friends and felt so into each other. I felt like he was the missing part of me. Basically, we had something in common.
We grew up in a family who didn't end up well so we were definitely getting to the point of each other. He allowed me saw things from his point of view. I gotta say that he had taught me lot of things and i never had a chance to thanked him. I do miss an old flame of mine sometimes. I miss the time when he walked me home. He used to turned off his motorcycle engine and chose to walked beside me around the block. I miss the time when we were speeding fast on highway, through the wind, through the time and through the loneliness we had.
We did some stupid and crazy things together, quite extreme for teenagers but we had no fear at all, indeed. We went through hard times before separated by impossibility. I would never be able to forget the time when we hang up on phone all night long, chatting, joking and even crying together regreting about reality in our life. People just didn't understand about us. They kept talking but we tried not to care at all. We promised not to gave up on life. We promised we must lived well no matter how hard life's gonna be. Maybe someday if we meet in coincidence, if fate confront us, if time let us in, we'll know and understand about life, about love, eventually.

0 comments: