THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My first blog *sigh*

Well,it's my first blog here,12 february 2010,on Friday,exactly two days before Valentine and Chinese New Year. It's kinda coincidence and somehow sounds bizzare to have both on the same time. Nevertheless, i casually still feel cool at all. I'm new here so maybe it takes some time for me to explore more about this blog. I love writing anyway. I started it since i was in a primary school, can't hardly remember when was the exact date but i'm pretty sure it was my first time to wrote about family stuff when the teacher asked everyone did the task. I always dream to write a book and if i'm lucky enough, perhaps i would find publisher out there. Yeahh, someday i hope so. I'll catch you up later. Promise i'll post and share stories soon, won't take long.

3 comments:

Настя said...

Удачи с новым блогом!!!!

Mai said...

You will became adicted to blogging soon! heh :)

PeepingFrigidTiffany said...

@Anastasia : Can't understand yours, english perhaps ? thx anyway..
@Mai : yeahh, i think so :)