THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

To A New Love ...


You found me or i found you. I'm not quite sure which one is correct. But i'd rather believe if we were just two strangers who met by coincidence at an unexpectable moment. You started it with a gentle smile in the beginning. To be quite honest, i didn't actually like you. Well, physically, you're not even my type. Not the face, not the height, not the hair. Boy, you're far beyond my prince charming. But somehow, the lightning must have struck me the other day or Cupid and goddess of fortune is on your side. Because my cold heart has turned into a flame.
I was afraid of this feelings so i tried so hard to deny it. I thought it was unreal and over the time, i'll forget about it. I dread to think about what i might do next if i fall for you. I was so scared, i was so terrified. I was afraid of getting my heart broken again, like before. I was afraid to be vulnerable. And i was afraid of you and the way that you make me feel. But i guess you're not much different from me. We both were hurted but i'm just too scared to admit it. It’s hard to fight the things that we’re afraid of. Sometimes we just need a little help.
The fear, it’s truly hard to lose somebody. I spent a lot of time searching for reasons or answers. But you can’t find what’s not there. It just happened and i've came to understand about it. People walk in and walk out of our life. No matter how good or bad they leave the impressions, they have taught us many things.
You made it so easy while a lot of guys out there were standing on a queue. You've won my heart. I have no idea about what you've done to me. I must have gone deeply insane.
Baby, i wanna tell you that i love your smell. I love the way you sniff like a little puppy. I love the way you grab my hands and placed it on your chest while you're driving. I love your silly jokes and the way you try to ease my mood. I love your intellegence. I love your curiosity. I love the way you kiss my forehead and hug me tight, right before you drop me off. It makes me feel sufficient, like nothing can take me away. At this point, i think i'm in love you.
You make me believe if it's okay to let myself to be happy because we never know how fleeting that happiness might be. You give me this courage, this brand new heart to love, believe and hope again. I don't know how long it's going to last but i do know that i'll keep you as long as you keep me in your heart. Sincerely, yours.

PS : Be careful with my heart. It's more fragile than you think.

0 comments: